Still Waters Green Technology takes your privacy seriously. That is why we will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you have requested, as well as to administer your account. We will not sell or share your information with third-parties you grant us explicit permission to do so, and we will never use your personal data for any reason other than the reasons described within this policy.
About Still Waters Green Technology (SWGT)
Still Waters Green Technology is the trading name of Still Waters Green Technology Limited, which is registered in England and Wales and registered with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office under the Data Protection Act 2018. We encourage you to get in touch with any questions you may have about SWGT.
You can reach us by:
· Post: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
· Telephone: +44 (0)207 519 6865
· Email: email@example.com
· Website: www.swgt.co.uk
Changing your preferences
If you’d like to change your web, contact or marketing preferences, you can do so at any time. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the necessary amendments.
How we do business
SWGT is committed to upholding and maintaining your personal rights. We operate our business in-line with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and observe your rights to change or withdraw your opt-in options at any time. As part of our ongoing commitment to uphold your rights, SWGT will also extend advice on how you can issue formal complaints to relevant authorities, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office.
SWGT does not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to (but is not limited to) information about your race or ethnic background, religious or political affiliations, trade union affiliations, sexual orientation, criminal background or health background.
What information this policy applies to
· Provide as part of any registration process
· Provide as part of any campaign creation activity
· Provide in the form of numerical data, metadata or communications
· Give us as part of our ongoing relationship
This policy also applies to information that we:
· Collect relating to how you interact with our website
· Must process to complete purchases and other transactions
After giving SWGT your consent, you are free to amend your consent or withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to object to the processing of your data. To opt-out, change your preferences or revoke your consent, simply contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Data processing and storage
SWGT collects and stores data in the UK. We will store your data for a period of 7 years after your last recorded submit attempt unless otherwise noted and explicitly stated. SWGT stores data relating to transactions, payments and orders for a period of up to seven years. This period may be extended under certain circumstances as part of our ongoing commitment to comply with UK and international law. We use carefully selected and recognised third-parties to help us take payments, provide commerce services and manage company accounts. Some of these third-parties may operate outside the European Union.
SWGT may process your data based on more than one legal ground.
· Identity and contact information for Customer registration to carry out a contract we've made with you
· Identity, contact information, financial information, financial and transactional data for processing and/or delivering your order, to carry out a contract we've made with you and to exercise our legitimate interests to recover debts owed
· Identity, contact information, marketing and communications preferences to manage our customer relationship with you, to carry out a contract we've made with you, to comply with legal obligations and to exercise our legitimate interests to keep our records updated.
Marketing and communications
SWGT may send you marketing communications if you have given us your contact details and opted-in to marketing communications.
You can opt-out of these marketing communications and manage your preferences at any time.
Our company obligations
As a data controller, SWGT is legally responsible for the data you provide us with. In honouring that responsibility, we pledge to uphold our commitments under GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will only ever use your data:
· In ways that are both fair and legal
· As described within this policy
· In ways that are necessary for the purposes described
In addition, SWGT processes the personal data you submit to us or we collect as a data processor. As part of this role, SWGT takes all necessary precautions to secure the personal data we collect, process and store.
We may occasionally use the data you provide us with for marketing, relationship management or account management activities. These activities are designed to ensure you have adequate information about other products and/or services we offer, that we have reason to believe you may be interested in. You have the right to opt-out of these activities at any time.
SWGT never shares your personal data with third-parties unless those parties have been explicitly mentioned within our privacy statement. Our security As part of our ongoing commitment to GDPR, SWGT will report any security breaches or attempted breaches to the relevant authorities within 24 hours. We will subsequently contact all those affected by the breach within 72 hours of its occurrence.
As part of the Data Protection Act 2018, SWGT observes the right to share selected information with third-parties that use data for non-marketing purposes. This could include (but is not limited to) organisations that provide credit assessments, identification services and fraud prevention activities.